I absolutely had to invite Angie onto The Joyful Frugalista page – largely because she was the one who inspired the Money Magic March theme. Angie is bubbly and happy and has an affirmation for nearly everything. She is magic at manifesting, and this is in part due to her everyday morning ritual.
Angie’s morning ritual
So how does Angie start of each day to make sure it is magical? It is simple, and having tried it for the first time this morning, I know it works. There are three steps to her ritual:
- Choose a positive affirmation. Angie chooses a positive affirmation, which she repeats while she is still in bed. This affirmation helps her to start the day feeling positive. She has many affirmations, and I’ve listed ten of her favourite below.
- Find three things to be thankful for. After she has recited her affirmation, Angie likes to focus on three things that she is thankful for. “I personally don’t like the word grateful,” she said. “It doesn’t resonate with me so I use thankful, but use whatever word you like.” The key to her thankfulness ritual is that it must be three things that have happened in the last 24 hours. By focusing on this, she is already bringing her mindset into alignment with abundance.
- Ask a question. Angie then concludes her ritual by asking a question. For instance, she recently asked, “how can I sell more board games?” Asking this question sets the focus for the day and enables her to channel into what she wants to achieve.
10 bling affirmations
Angie loves a good affirmation. These are some of her favourite affirmations that she likes to recite of a morning to create abundance in her life.
- Today is the day of my amazing good fortune – show me the way
- I don’t know how and I don’t know why, I just know everything is getting better and better
- I am celebrating having 1000, 10,000 plus customers, followers on social media
- Today I choose to believe in Miracles and know they are happening for me and everyone around me.
- Today I have all that I need to make great decisions and a truckload of money.
- Today every cell of my body is whole. I feel healthy and strong and know that I am healing.
- Today abundance flows to me quickly, substantially magnificently. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- Today I’m willing to let go of what no longer serves me. I am thankful for what I have and for what I am about to receive. Today I embrace all that I am and will make a valuable contribution to everyone around me.
- Dear Universe feel free to surprise me with something magnificent. I am willing to receive all that you want for me.
- Today amazing opportunities are heading my way, for I am building an amazing, profitable empire to inspire, support and connect people all over the world. I am adored, cherished and loved, and I adore, cherish and love my (fill in the blank) above and beyond all expectations.
Do you have any favourite affirmations or rituals for attracting abundance into your life?